Know about temporary codes: The temporary codes include TAE 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 14, 21, 17, 46 and 15. Besides this, there are other codes like O3, FFC-1 and Launch empty response.
No doubt, these are temporary codes but it needs your attention and most of the errors are caused due to Heavy rush on the internet. You can remove these errors easily and will take only a few minutes to remove completely. After that, you will be able to get back to your SBCGlobal Email.
To remove the error, you need to troubleshoot the web browser and try login to SBC Global account after some time. If you still find any problem, then you can follow the below-mentioned tips and tricks.
- Log out of the account and clear the browser data like cache and cookies.
- Open the browser again after refreshing and login to your SBC mail now.
TAE5: Error due to access from multiple locations
If you are accessing www SBCGlobal net from multiple devices or location, then you will get this error. You can access the same account at the same time from different devices like computer, mobile, computer and laptop, different browsers on the same computer.
To fix this error code log out of your account from all devices and refresh the browser. Restart the browser and open SBCGlobal Mail settings.
TAE13: Interfacing error
This error occurs due to different add-ons and extensions on your browser which prevent you from opening the SBC Yahoo login link. The best way to remove this error is by using the plain-text in place of rich-text. To change the settings, follow the steps mentioned here as under:
- Open the inbox and go to ‘Compose’ icon.
- You will find arrow marks on the right side. Click to open the settings.
If the problem still exists, then follow the steps mentioned here as under:
- Sign out of the account and clear the cookies and cache from the browser.
TAE18: Internet connection problem
As the name suggests, this problem occurs due to poor network or limited internet connectivity. You will get this error code when there is a problem with the internet. To fix this code, call your internet service provider or check the network setting manually from your computer.
For Mac users:
- First of all, click on ‘Applications’ and tap on ‘System Preferences’.
- Tap ‘Network’.
- Click on ‘Assist me’ to open the Network tool.
Windows 7 and above OS users:
- Go to start menu followed by ‘Control panel’.
- Tap ‘Sharing center’ option.
- You will find ‘troubleshoot a problem’ at the bottom of the page.
- Go to ‘Internet settings’ from the ‘assistance tool’.
Window Vista users:
- Open the ‘Start menu’ and go to the control panel.
- Click on ‘Network connection’.
- Tap on ‘New connection’ and open the tool.
For Windows XP
Open internet explorer and click on ‘Tools’ and tap ‘diagnose a connection’.
- Open ‘Start’ menu and click on ‘Run’ window. You need to type %wind%networkdiag.exe to test the network connection.
- You don’t need to open SBCGlobal net email settings here. Click ‘OK’ to finish the troubleshooting process and check if the problem is resolved or not.