Roku setup procedure
Roku is one of the top media content streaming devices which is accessible at a very reasonable price. You can stream live TV, on demand contents, sports and much more under one roof. However, internet connection plays a very important role to stream your favorite channels on your Roku device. Moreover, it is always proposed to execute go.roku.com/wireless network connection.
Roku setup requirements
To accomplish Roku wireless setup, you need the following requirements.
- It is mandatory to use a strong internet connection and the Roku model should support the cable connection.
- Roku remote with batteries.
- A HD TV with two HDMI ports.
- A HDMI cable to connect the TV with the Roku device.
Roku Wireless Setup
- Start connecting one end of the HDMI cable to your Roku device and the other end to your TV.
- Power on your television and your Roku player and patiently wait for the welcome and initialization screen to pop up.
- After the Roku home screen appears, browse to the setting options and select your preferred network with the help of your Roku remote controller.
- However, you have to opt for the wireless option and select on a new Wi-Fi network connection to add the wireless network on your Roku device.
- The Roku device will automatically search all the possible networks around you and all you have to do is choose the name of your wireless network.
- After you are done selecting the wireless network, the device will ask to provide you the security code. With the help of your Roku remote, enter your secret code.
- After the successful connection, the Roku device will start to download the newest firmware package and updates from the official Roku.com/link.
- Finally your go.roku/wireless setup is successful.
Roku Account Setup
After accomplishing the go.roku.com/wireless setup, you can create a Roku account by providing your first and last name, email address and a secure passcode. However, visit the Roku official link and provide the access code to link your Roku device to the Roku account . You may now purchase and add your preferred channels by browsing the Roku channel hub and start streaming your favorite shows.
To know more about Roku account setup, contact our agents @+1-866-991-0490 or check the webpage go.roku.com/wireless.