AOL is one of the email clients which can be easily installed on any operating system. But when you are going to use AOL for Windows 10, you might face some issues. This can happen because certain requirements have to be met while using AOL email client for Windows 10. If you have recently updated your system with Windows 10, you might face issues while downloading or installing the software. This can happen because of the incompatibility between the two i.e. the software and the operating system. AOL customer support number is round the clock available to deal with such problems while using AOL.
There are ways to deal with this issue but the process can be complex. You need to go to the root cause of the issue and then find out the best way to deal with it. Another option is to tale technical help from the experts available at our side. First, you need to check the minimum requirements essential to install AOL on Windows 10 which have been listed below:
- Your system must have 1 GB RAM as well as a powerful internet connection.
- The latest version of any good internet browser.
- If your computer processor is of 266 MHz or higher.
- The computer should have a screen resolution of 1024x768 or greater.
If your system doesn’t meet the required specification, you might face certain technical glitches while installing AOL for Windows 10. If even after fulfilling these specifications, if you still are not able to install AOL in Windows 10, you have no other option except to go back to the previous operating system you had. To do this, certain steps have to be followed which have been explained below:
- Click on the ‘Start’ button from the Windows menu and then go to settings of your system.
- Under the ‘Settings’ section, click on the ‘update and security’ option.
- After clicking on the option, you will get the recovery option. Under the recovery option, click on the option ‘Go back to Windows 8.1’. Click on the ‘Get Started’ option to move back to the previous version of the operating system.
This is how you will move back to the previous operating system and then try to install AOL on your system. Till the time you should be able to install AOL on your system but in case you are still facing issues while installing AOL, you can call at the AOL support phone number for further troubleshooting. If there are any complications faced by you while installing or using AOL, you can simply talk to the technical representatives about the problem you have.
The tech support team is available round the clock and can be contacted any time irrespective of the location you are contacting from. The benefit of our tech support system is you will get instant solutions for all your AOL issues. Also, the tech solutions will be offered by our certified, well-experienced and professional tech executives. You only have to give a call and we will make sure you don’t encounter the same error anymore.