Roku streaming device models and the setup :
Get ready to explore the world of entertainment by selecting the best Roku streaming device model.Â Activate it to watch the top and best programs that you love. Roku now introduces a lot of device brands and you can choose the one with top features and specifications.
Roku streaming device models
Below are the top streaming device models available in the market today. Each of these models has their own unique features and specifications and you can select the best model.
- Roku Express
- Express plus
- Roku Ultra
- Â Streaming stick
- Roku premiere andÂ Premiere plus
- Old streaming device models such as Roku 4 , Roku 3 and Roku 1
If you have any of these streaming device models already here is the guide to execute the setup. Even though the features of these streaming devices vary the setup steps always remains the same.
How to set up your Roku streaming device models?
Without the preliminary or the essential requisites it is not possible to start the Roku streaming device setup. Start collecting the requirements first and then proceed with the setup.
- The requirements that are must include the Internet connection, cables for connecting the device and webpage for account creation and linking the streaming device
- You are free to choose the language and the display from the screen
- If you require wireless method select the options wireless from the screen
- Enter the credentials (username and password).
- Now select the connect tab to connect the device to the network
- Use the roku.com/link and start typing the device linking or activation code
- Finally, carry on with the prompts to complete the setup process successfully
In addition to getting more information just go for page roku.com/link to set up your device and you can also ring the support number +1-877-230-9420
Roku express plus is one of the top streaming device brands available. Offers options to stream the contents from the top streaming apps such as Netflix, Amazon and a lot more.To set up the device you must have a Roku account. Login and use the page roku.com/link to link the device. Check if you have connected all the cables in the required slot. Connect the device to the network and wait for the software to download. Check out the reviews and you will get an idea about the features and specifications.