Every Roku device happens to be associated with a Roku account and in this article, you will find out how you can create one for the first time. New users and old users must sign up for an account with a unique mail ID for each account. And there are other such mandates that ought to be followed while creating an account.
- Make sure you start with a valid email ID to which you have complete access
- This also means that you must be older than 18 years to be able to gain access to a Roku account
- If not, please take the help of an elder to create one as you may also require a credit card for account creation
- Provide all necessary details that the website requires from you for account creation
- After providing these personal details on the first online form, you must then set a PIN and a preference on the second form
- Once you submit these details successfully, proceed to the third form which will require either a credit card or a PayPal account
- Enter the info as present on your credit card and finally, submit your request for an account
- If and when accepted, you automatically gain access to the channel store and other similar Roku features
What to do with the Roku Account?
The account has several functions and the first and foremost if your device activation. You will be able to activate your Roku device with the account along with an activation code. Some other reasons why you need an account include channel addition and deletion, linking multiple devices and organizing channel subscriptions.