Roku TV is a streaming media player to watch the channels like Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, Sling TV, HBO NOW, HBO GO, DirecTV Now and more.
In Roku, there are many of the categories to select the channels.If you want to watch those channels, you need to create the Roku account using the Roku activation code.From your Roku, you need to first setup the device and then you need to activate the device using the code which appears on that Roku TV.The simple and easy process to setup and activate the Roku TV.
You need some elements to set up your device:
- Good active internet connection.
- Either it should be wired or wireless connection.
- Power supply.
- First, you need to turn on your Roku TV.
- To check that the indicator light below on your TV screen.
- Use Roku remote to press the power button.
- See the visible start-up screen on Roku.
- Now select the language you required.
- Scroll down to click the ok button on your Roku remote.
- Select the country where you are located.
- You have to connect the internet connection for stream the Roku.
Follow the steps:
- First, select the name of your network which will appear on the screen.
- After selecting the network, you need to enter the correct password.
- Now press the “connect” option. Roku will be automatically started downloading the latest software which is available.
- Then rebooted once.
- You have to create a Roku account using code which will be appearing on your screen.
- At the prompt, you need to enter the Roku activation code during the setup process.
- Visit the Roku.com/link website to fill the needed information to activate the account.