If you use Microsoft Outlook to send files, you must be aware of the fact that there is a limit of the size of the files you can attach. You have a limit of size 20 MB for the attachments you are sending using your Outlook account. This limit size is fine if you are sending a document or picture but when you want to send a large-sized file or a set of documents, pictures or videos, this might create an issue for you. When you will try to send a file that exceeds the size limit, you will receive an error message. Under such a situation, you can contact the tech support team at Outlook Support Number.
There are several ways using which you can resolve this problem. The simplest method to fix this issue is by resizing the attachment or compressing the file. You can also compress multiple files into a zip file to reduce the size and then send it. But this might not work in every situation and there is a need to increase the size limit by Outlook as well. Following are the steps which might work when you want to increase the attachment size in Outlook:
- Click on the ‘Start’ menu and then type ‘regedit’ into the search bar.
- You will see ‘Regedit’ under programs in the search results. For Windows XP users, you can select ‘RUN’ from the start menu.
- Next, you can use the registry tree to follow this path:
- Click on the ‘MaximumAttachmentSize’ key if it is available or you can manually add the entry as follows:
- 1. Right-click on the middle of the screen to open the menu.
- Then select ‘New and DWORD’ value.
- Now, set the name as ‘MaximumAttachmentSize’ and press enter.
- Now, you can change the attachment size limit but the value must be in kb. The value needs to be based on the file size limit allowed by the mail provider and after you are done, click ‘Ok’.
This is how you can send large files using Outlook mail. Also, this method is only applicable when your email provider has a larger file size limit than the Outlook default limit. You can download an add-in program using which you can compress and send a large file attachment. For any further help and support regarding Outlook, you can call us at the Outlook Customer Support Number for round the clock remote technical assistance.
For more help visit here https://outlookcustomerservice4u.blogspot.com/2019/01/how-to-change-outlook-password.html