Dell has become of the famous and most sort after brand name in the field of technology. It is one of those brands that people look forward to and is well known in the market to deliver quality products. It provides its customers with the top class products ranging from laptops, computers to printers. They help the users to live a hassle-free life, as Dell has also launched with the wireless printers. It saves a lot of time and energy of its users. Almost all of the companies are now installing wireless printers in their offices to make their lives easy. If you are a Mac user and have recently purchased a Dell printer, then you must surely be known about its benefits. But if you have not connected it to your Mac device, then you should not even waste a single minute and get started with the process. To know how to connect your Dell wireless printer to Mac, read this blog. And if at any point of time you feel that you need the help of experts, then you are most welcome to contact the Dell printer customer service anytime.
You will need to go through a few steps and stages to acquire your agenda
Step 1: Download the Dell printer driver and then install it.
- With your preferred web browser go to the official website of Dell printers
- Then choose your default printer and click on the download
- Now complete the driver installation by following the installer wizard.
Step 2: Now you will be required to add a network to the printer
- Choose the Apple icon which is just at the upper left corner of your Mac
- Then select the system preferences
- Then you have to click on print and fax
- Then click on the + icon which will at the bottom of the printer pane and then add the printer application
- Now choose IP which will be at on the top toolbar
- Set the address, protocol, name, print etc. as per your requirement by using the given options.
- After you have completed with the process, click on add printer.
Step 3: Now add a USB Printer
- Select the Apple icon of your Mac in the upper left corner
- Choose the system preferences as required
- Select your printer from the given mentioned lists and make it as your default one.
Even though these steps will surely guide you, but if at any point you feel that you are in a position for technical help, then you can reach out to the executives at Dell printer technical support number, where the officials will be of your utmost help. The number works at all hours.