QuickBooks is an excellent tool in handling taxes and managing accounts but there are certain errors that appear when you run the software. The error code 80029c4a usually occurs when people try to open the QuickBooks program. Multiple reasons can be associated with this error like virus infection, corrupted installation or an outdated program. However, it is just a matter of few steps to troubleshoot the error and rectify it. It is advised that you must reach out to the technical team of experts active at QuickBooks customer care where they will inform you of a better solution. But initially, you must try these –
Causes of QuickBooks error code 80029c4a –
- Removal or modification of QB typelib.dllfiles
- Damaged desktop system files
- Some antivirus detects QB Desktop system file
Solution 1: Perform a clean installation of QuickBooks
There can be some damaged program features which need to be repaired and that can only work when you will install the software in a proper manner.
- Make sure you are logged in
- Backup the data of QuickBooks
- Go to start menu > control panel > uninstall a program
- Locate QuickBooks and click on uninstall
- You will see two options – repair and remove, select the latter one
- Click on yes to the pop up that appears
- Click finish when the uninstallation completes
Once you have uninstalled the software, perform a clean solution. If this does not help then move to the next solution.
Solution 2: Install Latest QuickBooks update
- From the file menu, close the company file
- Click file > exit QuickBooks desktop icon located under the help menu
- Choose update QuickBooks option > mark all option > click save button
- Click reset update and then choose to get updates button
- After the completion of the update, the message will pop up
- You should restart the computer and then access the software
If you require any kind of assistance and the error code does not remove then you should reach out to dial QuickBooks support phone number that stays reachable 24 hours of the day.
For more details visit: How to Fix QuickBooks 80029c4a on Windows 10?