Brother’s printers are used known for their stability and reliability, but to use a printer efficiently, one must have the knowledge of printer setup and installation. Though it’s very easy to perform the setup, sometimes we skip an important part which results in failed or partial installation, so here we are providing you in-depth information of Brother Printer setup and other important details. If you need real-time assistance, dial Brother support number and get the straightforward solution for your concern.
Before you begin:
Make sure you have the following details before proceeding to setup Brother Printer:
- You must have a router name and wireless password with you.
- Restart your router before your setup.
Now to connect your Brother’s printer on the wireless network, perform the following steps:
- Go to the interactive screen of your printer.
- Press the Menu key on the screen of your printer.
- Use the downward arrow and select the Network and hit OK.
- Enable the WLAN services and press OK.
Connect Brother’s printer to a wireless network:
- Select your SSID (Network Name) and press OK.
- Now you need to provide the WPS connection.
- Press and hold 2 key and then provide the Network Key.
- Type your password and hit OK.
- Wait for few minutes and let the printer connect to your Wireless Network.
How to add brother’s printers on your computer:
- Open the Control panel>>Hardware and Sound>>Devices and Printers.
- Click on Add a Printer on the top right-hand top corner.
- Open the “Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer” and click “Next”.
- Let your device scan for your printer and click “Next” on the selected printer.
- If you can’t find the name of your printer in the list, click “The printer that I want isn’t listed”.
- Add your printer by providing the TCP/IP address.
- Choose “Add a printer using TCP/IP address or hostname”
- Click Next.
- Provide the Printer IP address and click “Next”.
- Log in to your wireless router and select the Connected Clients and Device connected.
- On the next screen, you will find the Printer’s IP address.
- With this IP, connect to your printer.
If you are stuck at any point of installation, it’s advisable to call the experts, via Brother Customer care number and receive the times as well as an accurate solution for the errors you are facing. The toll-free numbers will let you consult with experts for technical assistance any time around the clock.