You may lose lot of pounds in just two weeks but getting rid of abdominal fat is not that easy. Besides that, tight abdominal has many health consequences like it can cause serious diseases like diabetes. There is one way by which you can take Buikvet weg in 2 weken, that option is low fat and high fat diet plan. Actually, soft layers of fat cover the abs which could be removed only through the ketosis process.
What is Ketosis?
Ketosis is a metabolic state of the body where the body itself is forced to burn fat as energy. Conversion of fat into glucose is possible only when there is limited access to glucose which acts as fuel for many cells in the body. In the process of ketosis, stored fats are broken into energy by building acids. These acids are termed as ketones. Body automatically switches to ketosis for energy by cutting down carbohydrates.
Vital features of low carb diet
- Our body receive carbohydrates from food products like sugary foods and cereals so if you want to cut down carbohydrate from your diet then you must avoid foods like sugar, wheat, trans fat, seed oils and wheat.
- You can eat meat, fish, eggs, vegetables, fruit, nuts, healthy oils and non-gluten grains which is rich in fat content but low in carb content.
- Low carb diet is the best solution for Strakke buik bijbel, but you have to ensure that you follow this diet plan strictly.
- You should include plenty of low carb vegetables in your diet which would reduce the carb intake and help to convert the belly fat into energy.
- In this diet plan there is room for plenty of veggies and fruits that means you can eat as much fruits and veggies you can have per day.
- Besides that, you can can prepare some low-carb snacks which could be taken between the meals. It is very important that you keep intaking snacks in between so that you keep yourself full and eat less during main meals.
- The snacks that could be eaten in between meals are a piece of fruit, hard-boiled egg or two, full fat yogurt, some cheese and meat, a handful of nuts, baby carrots, etc.